Hi, I’m Brian Montalto from Schwartzapfel partners and today I’m here to talk to you about things you should know if you were to get into a motorcycle accident.
- Number one, stay at the scene of the loss.
- Number two, call 911 for police and medical assistance.
- Number three, do not admit any fault at the scene of an accident.
- Number four do not give any statements or talk to any insurance representatives regarding the accident until you get legal advice.
- Number five, exchange all insurance information and get names of all those involved.
- Number six, take pictures of the accident scene to include any property damage or injuries.
- And, number seven, seek medical attention if necessary.
Now, here at Schwartzapfel partners, we’ve handled thousands of these cases and we’re here to help you in your case. Please give us a call at 1-800-966-4999 or visit us at www.fightingforyou.com. Thank you.