If you suspect that you or your loved one may be a victim of abuse or neglect in a nursing home, it is critical that you take action as soon as possible. The following are all common warning signs that it may be time to seek legal representation:
- Symptoms of anxiety or depression
- Medications that are either not being used or being used too quickly
- Nursing home staff attempting to limit communication with family and friends
- Unexplained physical injuries or injuries from avoidable causes
- Weight loss and other signs of malnutrition or dehydration
At Schwartzapfel Lawyers P.C., we have decades of experience representing victims of nursing home negligence and abuse. We are passionate about fighting for our clients, and we can help make sure that you receive both the quality care and financial compensation you deserve.