- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Mass Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- New York (1980)
- Eastern District of New York (1980)
- Southern District of New York (1980)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit (1991)
- J.D., Pace University School of Law (1979)
- B.A., Herbert H. Lehman College of the City University of New York (1975)
- State University of New York at Binghamton (1970)
Robert MarcusOf Counsel
For Robert B. Marcus, law has been his one true calling. The pursuit of justice on behalf of his clients has always been his abiding goal. He has obtained many awards for his clients in the one million dollar range; some of which were well in excess of such amount, while a partner at a prominent, Long Island based Law Firm.
Awards, Achievements and Recognition
- Named as a New York Super Lawyer from 2006 through 2015 (10th consecutive years)
- Selected for 2 consecutive years as one of Long Island’s Top recent Legal Eagles.
- Awarded the prestigious AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell from 2004-2015. This rating, which identifies a lawyer with very high to preeminent legal ability, is a reflection of expertise, experience, integrity and overall professional excellence. The AV rating system was established by attorneys for attorneys, and recognizes those with the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Selected for inclusion in the 2016 edition of the Best Lawyers in America.
- Selected as one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by the American Trial Lawyers Association from 2007-2012 and the National Trial Lawyers from 2012-2015.