Mr. Sakson has been certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney since 1983 and has been awarded a Certificate in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He is a frequent lecturer at New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education programs and other courses. He co-authored the popular book New Jersey Auto Insurance: A Consumer’s Guide. In 2012, Mr. Sakson was Board Certified as a Civil Pretrial Practice Advocate by the National Board of Civil Pretrial Practice Advocacy. Mr. Sakson is a frequent contributor to the Personal Injury Law Journal. You can read his most recent blog post here.
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association: Two-Term Mercer County Trustee; Certified Trial Attorneys Section, Former Chair; Certified Civil Trial Attorney Section Newsletter, Founder and Editor-in-Chief; Automobile Reparations Committee, Member
- Mercer County Bar Association: Member and Former Two-Term President
- Mercer County American Inn of Court: Founding Master and Lecturer
- American Association for Justice (formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- New Jersey Association for Justice (formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America – New Jersey): Board of Governors; Former Member
- Attorney Information Exchange Group