- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- General Liability
- New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Supreme Court in Washington, D.C.
- B.A., summa cum laude, State University of New York at Stony Brook (1984)
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law (1987)
Awards, Achievements and Recognition
- Obtained one of the only seven figure verdicts from a jury in New York State involving a bedsore that developed in a nursing home
Elliot SinelOf Counsel
Elliot Sinel is a senior trial attorney. He is recognized as an exceptional trial lawyer in New York with nearly thirty years of trial experience. Mr. Sinel has conducted in excess of seventy five jury trials during his career.
As one of the leading trial attorneys in nursing home abuse and neglect cases, Mr. Sinel obtained one of the only seven figure verdicts from a jury in New York State involving a bedsore that developed in a nursing home. He has obtained tens millions of dollars for clients in settlements and jury verdicts in cases against hospitals, nursing homes, and medical doctors.
Mr. Sinel has had a two million dollar jury verdict vs the City of New York as well as numerous settlements in excess of a million dollars. He recently recovered three million dollars for a non-union laborer who was injured on a construction site. His reputation is that of a tough litigator who will take difficult cases to trial if necessary. Mr. Sinel is well known throughout all of the trial courts in New York.