- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Barry represents clients on a pro hac (one-time) basis in the following jurisdictions: the United States District Court of Puerto Rico, the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, Southern District of California, District Court of New Jersey, Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, District Court of Rhode Island, District Court of Delaware, District Court of Louisiana, District Court of Tennessee, Eastern District of Virginia, Eastern District of Texas, and the State courts of New Jersey and Florida.
Barry WeinsteinOf Counsel
Mr. Weinstein has represented hundreds of defendants in cases involving suppression, competency, detention, parole revocation, as well as all other types of hearings.
Barry Weinstein began his legal career in 1973 as an Assistant District Attorney in Bronx County, where he prosecuted every type of case. He was assigned to the Homicide Bureau in his final two years in the District Attorney’s Office (1979 and 1980). In those two years, Barry tried approximately 20 homicides, and successfully prosecuted all but one. As a defense attorney, Barry has tried hundreds of cases. He has also represented hundreds of defendants in cases involving suppression, competency, detention, parole revocation, as well as all other types of hearings.