Medtronic has been alerting recipients of their pacemakers due to an overwhelming number of defects that have been found in these devices. A number of the pacemakers have been recalled due to the potential for life-threatening complications.
The following Sigma Family Medtronic Pacemaker Models (100, 200, 300 Series) have been recalled:
- Sigma 100S (Models SS103, SS106)
- Sigma 200D (Model SD203)
- Sigma 200DR (Model SDR203)
- Sigma 200S (Model SS203)
- Sigma 200SR (Model SSR203)
- Simga 300D (Model SD303)
- Sigma 300DR (Models SDR303, SDR 306)
- Sigma 300S (Model SS303)
- Sigma 300SR (Models SSR303, SSR306)
If you or a loved one have experienced any major side effects as a result of a defective Medtronic Pacemaker, please call us at (516) 342-2200 or fill out our online contact form for a free case evaluation.